choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, August 07, 2008Bitch and I 赚到 a super good lobang on Monday! All thanks to Min, we get to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D He claimed that I'm a cheapo for going for the free movie. But it takes an idiot to know that he's a bigger cheapo cos he gets to see a free movie and go on a date with two pretty girls at one go! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAS. He tricked me into taking the bus and we walked for darn far pls. Legs pain until can cry.The movie was super ridiculous and I had a good laugh throughout. Luckily it was a free movie, if not I think I will roll my eyes until they get spasms if I had to pay for the ticket. And we duped Kia into driving us to supper and home. :) I’m seriously happy to have them in my life. *sayang* *baobao* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS! ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |